A leading edge full immersion leadership & business owner workshop deepening your learning of the regenerative paradigm in leadership, organizational transformation and business development.
What is it
Embodied Regenerative Consciousness & Transformation for leaders, founders, decision-makers is designed to provide a transformative learning experience aimed at cultivating a more conscious and regenerative approach to life & leadership.
You will not only get knowledge and insight into regenerative consciousness & leadership, you will also get a very concrete experience of how to apply the regenerative mindset to your everyday leadership and business.
Who is it for
Visionary leaders, change-makers, and influencers who are dedicated to transforming themselves, their organizations, and society at large.
Impact Founders & Entrepreneurs
Purpose-driven entrepreneurs and business owners who aspire to build regenerative businesses going from a “net zero” to a “net plus” mindset in their stakeholders .
Front Runner Executives
C-suite executives, senior managers, and decision-makers ready to explore the regenerative inner experience as a tool for their leadership and cultural transformation of their organizations and businesses.
Leadership Coaches and Facilitators
Coaches, facilitators, and consultants who guide leaders and teams on their personal and professional development journeys.
Participants in this course should be ready for:
- Purpose Driven: A wish to contribute to a better world and interest in creating life-giving conditions for people, organizations, communities.
- Commitment to Self-Exploration: A willingness to engage in self-reflective practices and challenge own comfort zones.
- Openness to Embodied Practices: An openness to embodied practices as a means of deepening self-insight and creating a strong body-mind connection.
- Authenticity and Vulnerability: A willingness to show up authentically, embracing vulnerability and fostering deeper connections with their inner nature & others.
- Giving Mindset: An willingness to contribute to the greater good of the group.
- Sensory Awareness: A curiosity about deep sensory awareness and a desire to integrate sense & respond practices into their daily lives and leadership style.
Through experiential learning and practices, you will cultivate the skills and awareness to lead and collaborate in a volatile reality from a place of sensory awareness, courage, clarity and authenticity creating organizations that honor the well-being of all stakeholders, be it organizations, people, places or planet.